We spent Thanksgiving day with Steven and Marilyn at their home in Morgan. The food and company was outstanding. Thank you so much for having us. Following are several pictures in no special order
I love that we have a family photographer! What a great thanksgiving! I had such a great time. I love that all the pictures of Crystal are sleeping. hahha. I also love the one on the stairs. It's such a cool camera angle. Well done. Thanks for posting.
6 comments:
Good pictures! We had fun!
Oh, i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures you took! Thanks for taking so many!
I love that we have a family photographer! What a great thanksgiving! I had such a great time. I love that all the pictures of Crystal are sleeping. hahha. I also love the one on the stairs. It's such a cool camera angle. Well done. Thanks for posting.
What cute pictures! The ones of me sleeping.. ha ha ha ha. How fun. You're awesome
Thnaks for all the pictures. I always get busy and never get any. Thanks for coming. We love you guys
There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home.
Hmmm... Didn't work...
Nice pictures anyway.
Post a Comment