MEMORIES GAME
Heres how to play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a blog, please comment as anonymous (but include your name)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog when you post it, or I will email you back!
4 comments:
Tough one. The most obvious ones were of your at Cokeville recently, all red and sunburned. But from my childhood I remember you would come up and clean Grandma's house, which would always give me a chance to play with your girls. I always looked forward to that.
I like that every time we go to the mall we stop and get a chocolate. And I love how every year when we go to swiss days you, Naoma, and Suzette always have a huge pillow fight! It's pretty funny to watch :)
I remember at someones baby shower we were playing some game with m&ms and the point was not to eat the m&ms but Grandma Colleen kept eating them and you were so patient in trying to explain to her that that was not the point of the game but she just kept eating them. I know that sounds like more of a memory of Grandma, but it's really of you because you were just so patient in telling her over and over not to eat the m&ms
I remember visiting you and my mom and dad telling me you lived next to the Kebler Elves. I would go look out on your street, down at the factories to see if I could see any elves.
I remember you and Ralph talking about how to program a VCR, Ralph was explaining that you could watch one show and record another. My dad changed the channel and thought he really goofed up the recording, but in fact you guys had it programmed to one channel yet could watch another. Incredible, I still don't know how to do that.
Post a Comment